How to create animated backgrounds for your ArticleVideoRobot videoYesterday, one of our customers was curious on how to use animated backgrounds with ArticleVideoRobot. The customer wanted to use one of her animated GIF graphics as a background. Though our system does not supported animated GIFs, ArticleVideoRobot does have the Advanced Editor feature that comes with it own set of animated backgrounds that you could use. The Advanced Editor is a feature of the Business Account, so that's something you have to note. If you're wondering what's the Advanced Editor, then I'd recommend you read this article that should get you good dose of the basics.
Below are detailed steps that guide you to open your existing ArticleVideoRobot videos in the Advanced Editor and add the animated backgrounds:
1) Login to your ArticleVideoRobot.com account
2) Click on the Full AVR Editor button. This will open a new window. Click on Open Existing Projects button
3) Select the flash video project and click Distribute this movie button
4) In the following screen that opens up, click the Advanced Editor button.
5) Once your video is opened in the Advanced Editor, click the Backgrounds button on the right panel (with the Advanced Editor). The Backgrounds section would expand.
6) Click the Animated button. You will see a list of animated backgrounds. Simply drag a background and drop it over the filmstrip (below the stage). This action causes the animated background to be added to the entire video.
Heads up! Easter 2019 Sale this Saturday!
On 21st of April, 2019 we will have one absolutely awesome Easter Day Sale - a day to miracle and blessings! We've worked very hard to make Article Video Robot the best online video marketing tool and every year we have been growing as a company and so far we have 1,028,001+ marketing videos created by 114,558 article marketers. As a gift for your continuous support, we are throwing a 12-hour sale just for you and we will give-away 20 Unlimited Lifetime Business Accounts* at $297 one time payment!
*5 accounts only on a first come, first served basis.